Thanks so much to Tilda at Tilda Spills who nominated me for the Liebster Award which is for blogs with under 200 followers. It's so lovely to receive something like this as it shows that someone out there likes your blog :)
- If you receive an award you must link back to the blogger who awarded you!
- You have to write "11 Random facts" about yourself and answer the 11 questions the awarder wrote for you!
- Make up 11 new questions to be answered and nominate 11 other bloggers, they must have under 200 followers!
11 facts about me
- I live in the countryside in a small holding (which is basically like a small farm.) We have chickens, ducks, 4 dogs, a cat and 3 horses.
- If I'm going out, whether it's school or spending the day in town, I'll check the weather the day before so I can decide what to wear without getting caught out in bad weather.
- I got an A* for my GCSE art and I was very proud of myself.
- I'm constantly looking for new make-up and hair inspiration and am frequently changing my look.
- I find it really hard to get rid of any of my possessions so I have way too much stuff!
- I have an unbelievable talent of procrastinating.
- I make lists. For everything and anything.
- I often find nature/science/geography programmes really interesting.
- I've been clay-pigeon shooting twice and I really enjoyed it.
- I'm doing my A levels currently and I find it unbelievably stressful.
- Although everyone (including myself) has high expectations of me academically, I think the youtuber/blogger lifestyle looks so fun and it makes me want to drop out of college and do that instead, which probably isn't a very good mindset at the minute.
Questions from Tilda
What do you prefer; slouchy jumpers or casual dresses? Slouchy jumpers, where would I be without them?!
If you could only follow one blog, which blog would it be? Zoella's- wildly unoriginal but true, she's a major inspiration.
What can't you live without? Oxygen. Okay, okay, enough with being funny...my nice cosy room to come back to after a tiring/hard day.
What's your idea of a great night? Being with my friends; going for a meal, staying at one of their houses, party, cinema etc. However, my favourite night of all is Friday because I can literally do nothing, I'll catch up with TV, go on the internet and just do anything I haven't been able to do all week due to school work. Sad but true!
What's your favourite season and why? Summer; I come out of hibernation and no longer mind spending much time outside, also it's the summer holidays and my birthday.
The last thing you read was..? The Perks of being a Wallflower for the second time. I read it years ago but when I heard about it being a film I thought I'd re-read it.
Favourite thing about blogging? Just having my own little place where I can share everything I love and have fun, everyone's nice and no-one judges you negatively.
Where do you see yourself at the end of 2013? I don't know, I will have just finished AS's, I see good things for 2013, a couple of my friends and I have recently recorded our first YouTube videos and a channel will be up soon. I'm REALLY looking forwards to that aspect of it and I'd love my blog to grow and expand.
Any new years resolutions? I'm trying very hard to combat my anxiety issues and although it's cheesy think that 'You Only Live Once' more.
Who's your girl crush? Mila Kunis and Emma Stone are both so pretty and great actresses.
Cats or dogs? Dogs! :)
Becca's Blog | All Things Beauty
Little Box of Treasures
Pretty Delicate Layers
Teen Beauty Owl
Optimistic but Never Quite Elegant
Diary Of A Petite Girl
Questions for my nominees to answer
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favourite hobby?
- Who inspires you the most in the blogging world?
- What's your favourite film?
- Have you got any new years resolutions?
- What was your favourite Christmas present?
- Do you collect anything?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- What is your favourite quote?
- What's your favourite song right now?
- Do you like surprises?
Until next time,